As a growing early-stage company in Canada in the category of enterprise productivity, Zoom.ai tasked The Silver Telegram with the objectives of increasing sales, imprinting brand awareness in the US market and globally, attracting new investors and supporting investor relations. We took the stage to support Zoom.ai in growing its presence, creating a more global name for the brand and supporting its new and growing partner base.
Challenges & Opportunities
Challenge: Limited brand awareness.
Challenge: Noisy market around any and everything AI.
Challenge: No real discussions around the future of work.
Opportunity: No clear leader in enterprise productivity chatbots.
Opportunity: Good marketing and content team to support case studies and white papers.
Opportunity: Industry looking for experts and commentary around the opportunities of workplace and AI
The Silver Telegram was the full-service agency on the campaign executing:
- Strategic PR Advisory
- PR Strategy, press room and announcements
- Media + Influencer relations
- Identify and position thought leadership opportunities
- Conference and event support
- Analyst relations
Zoom.ai’s Accomplishments during our work together
- IDC Innovator for Canadian AI Enabled Customer Interaction Solutions
- Branham Group’s Top 25 Up and Coming
- Established the company’s formal PR process and strategy.
- Supported Series A funding, partner and milestone announcements
- Established relationships with key analyst groups including:
- ABI Research
- Secured more than 35 media placements over 12 months.
- Established new and supported existing media relationships with reporters across in business and tech sectors.
- Supported Zoom.ai at Web Summit
We were able to secure a great dynamic between earned editorial and contributed
content during our work together, positioning the company executives as leaders.